Sunday, October 31, 2010

Book Forty One - Fight Club

I had bought this book for my boyfriend last christmas and I finally got around to reading it. I didn't realize that it was a book before a movie and I really wish that I had the chance to read it before seeing the movie. It was also interesting to read it when already knowing the secret within.

Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk is about. . oy what is it about. It is meant to be viewed as a romance, this comes from the afterword by the author in the end. He also indicates that it was a short story that he stretched out by adding in every crazy and rebellious thing that he and his friends had ever done. He mentions that some of his friends were worried that the book would give people bad ideas, but Palahniuk said that there was nothing that they could think of that people are not already doing, and since the book has been written, people have written to him and confirmed that this is true.

I don't know what else to say about it, I guess that is apt since the first rule about fight club, is. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment